Monday, September 3, 2007

A little bit update about my life

The very first thing that I want to thank God is His answered prayer on last Monday. Last Monday morning I was quite nervous and afraid because my boss was going to send me to site to do some supervision job for one month.On that morning I pray to God and ask for His help because I still have a lot of work to do. If I was sent to site, I would have no time to do my office work already. After that, in the late morning, my boss suddenly told me that I did not need to go to site on that day, the date was changed to Thursday morning. I was so excited at that time and give thanks to God in my heart.

However, I was sent to site still. Personally I quite hesitant to do supervision at site. The reason I change my job is to avoid site work and concentrate my time and energy to learn design. The first two days there was quite uneasy, there were a lot of unfamiliar faces. Every faces looked stress and want to scold people at any time. The only good thing about site work is that I can off at 5pm daily. I thank God for that.

Over the weekend I carried a unhappy heart because of my site assignment. I know nothing about the cladding work and my boss wanted me to supervise the job. Somemore the contractor is very experience in this industry, surely I will be facing some pressure from them if I do not perform well. However, during the service, God impressed upon my heart and he let me recall what Boy has shared on Saturday. Boy has shared about the story of rose, which determine to be the best roses in the garden. God encourage me to perform my best wherever the position he put me in. I was so encouraged at that time and I gave thanks to Him again and again.

Today, my boss called me and ask me to back to office to rush up the project that I always mentioned to some of my CG bros and sis. Everything is quite ok but the deadline will be on Wednesday. I have confident that I can finish by that time. God, you are so wonderful to me. God, help me to give thanks to you as well during the hard time. Amen.

No comments: